Tulsa Premium has 70mm x 130mm (2-3/4" x 5-1/8") wall logs. The Total footprint of this model is 26' x 42'' - 1092 sq ft on the main floor plus 281 sq ft on the upper level. This model features stairs to the upper level and has vaulted ceilings throught providing a spacious open design.
Wall insualtion kit : includes metal brackets and 3/4" tongue & groove wall cover boards made of matching wood. Install studs using the brackets and then apply the interior wall cover boards over the studs. Add 10% to the selling price.
Tip: Mineral wood insulation is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass, reduces noise levels & is environmentally friendly.
Insualting the roof: This is done using locally supplied materials over the supplied tongue & grooe roof boards. Build up to the required depth to house insulation and install metal roofing or shingles. High density spray foam provides maximum benefits, highest R-value for thickness and is waterproof.
Assembly: This model an be assembled in 12 days or less with 3 people.
Structural Engineering : kit includes in-house structural engineering but we can supply Ontario Stamped Engineering drawings if required.
- no floor - ready to assemble on a concrete slab, wood floor over piers, crawl space or basement
- pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- re-cut, numbered gable components
- vaulted, cathedral ceilings
- pre-cut, numbered roof purlins, beams
- pre-cut, numbered (18mm) 3/4" tongue & groove roof boards
- pre-cut, numbered floor beams for second level
- pre-cut, numbered (28mm) 1-1/8" tongue & groove floor boards for second level
- pre-cut, numbred floor beams for second level
- pre-cut, numbered fascia boards
- stairs, railings
- pre-built sectional deck railings, vertical balustrades, handrail, adjustable posts on front and rear deck
- multi locking double glazed wood windows, trims
- entry doors, locks, deadbolts, keys, trims
- interior doors, hardware, trims
- threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions
- 2 spare wall logs, spare roof boards
- 600 - 8" log screws to connect first 2 rows, gable components, purlins