The Winchester is a PREMIUM manufactured home using 70mm (2 3/4") thick wall logs. An affordable 2046 sq' 4 bedroom homw with attached garage. Home has vaulted ceilings throughout. The home is ready to assemble on a concrete slab or wood sub floor. Includes exterior & interior walls, premium double glazed windows & doors, with hardware and mortised locks, deadbolts & keys plus interior doors with hardware and trims.
This premium model is insulated using metal brackets to mount 2 x 4 studs with 3/4" tongue & groove boards applied over the studs. The solid wood of 2 3/4" thick has a thermal mass rating of R-12. Insulating kit is 10% of selling price, includes brackets and T&G cover boards.
Tip: Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It's impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass and is considered a GREEN building material, enviornmentally friendly insulation.
The Winchester can be assembled in 15 days with 4 people and passes structural requirements for building code and modifications can be done to ensure that local requirements for heavy snow load regions.
- no floor - ready to assemble on a concrete slab, wood floor over piers, crawl space or basement
- pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- pre-cut, numbered gable components
- vaulted, cathedral ceilings
- pre-cut, numbered roof purlins, beams
- pre-cut, numbered (18mm) 3/4" tongue & groove roof boards
- pre-cut, numbered fascia boards
- prebuilt sectional deck railings, vertical balustrades, handrail, adjustable posts
- multi locking double glazed wood windows, trims
- entry doors, locks, deadbolts, keys, trims
- inerior doors, hardware, trims
- rough opening for locally supplied overhead garage door
- threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions
- 2 spare wall logs/ spare roof boarsd
- 400 - 8" screws to connect first 2 rows, gable components, purlins