Classic models are production models manufactured with 1-5/8" (40mm) thick walls.
Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windows & doors with weatherstripping, treated floor beams, 3/4" tounge and grrove floor boards ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, paving stones, deck or a floating foundation to raisee the building off the ground.
The Johnston C is a great small cabin with a small room great for storage or a composting toilet. The covered deck area is ideal for outdoor relaxing.
Imprve the comfort by adding insulation t the roof and insert insualtion between the floor joists before installing the flooring and you have a great spacious 3 season cabin.
This model can be assembled in 3 days by 2 people.
Classic model kit includes:
- 1-5/8" (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- treated floor beams
- 3/4" T&G flooring with base trim
- pre assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior door and windows
- decorative double wide solid wood door c/w hardare & keys
- roof beams
- 3/4" T&G roof boards
- 2 double wide windows
- 2 single wide windows (smaller size to back room)
- deck rails and boards
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps