Classic models are production models manufactured with 1-5/8" (40mm)n thick walls. Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windows & doors with weatherstripping, treated floor beams, 3/4" tongue & groove floor boards nad are ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, paving stones, deck or use treated 4x4's to raise the building off the ground.
The Scarborough has a decorate single wood door with laminated styes & railes, removable wood grills, mortised lock, deadblot & keys and double wide venting windows on both sides. To improve teh comfort and extend the use for a longer 3 season building apply 1" board insulation on the roof before palcing the finsihed roofing of choice adn add board insulation between teh floor beams. Thgis model feels very large due to teh vaulted ceiling and would make a great backyard office or pool house.
This kit can be assembeld by one person in 2 days.
Classic model kit includes:
- 1-5/8" (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- treated floor beams
- 3/4" T&G flooring with base trim
- pre assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior of door & windows
- decorative single wide door c/w hardware & keys
- removable wood grills for door & windows
- 2 double wide wood windows
- 2 single wide wood windows
- roof beams
- 3/4" T&G roof boards
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps