The Bismark A is a PREMIUM manufactured 70mm (2-3/4") thick interlocking wall logs. With two bedrooms and open plan living/dining area and covered front porch to extend the living space for outside entertainment it would make an ideal cottage. This PREMIUM model is insulated on the interior using metal brackets to mount 2x4 studs with 3/4" tongue & groove boards applied over the studs. Insulation kit is only 10% of selling price and includes brackets and T&G cover boards.
Tip: Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fibre glass and is considered a GREEN buiding material, enviornmentally friendly insulation.
- ready to mount on slab or wood sub floor
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered exterior walls
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered interior walls
- vaulted ceilings
- roof purlins
- tongue & groove ceiling/roof boards
- fascia trims
- PREMIUM double glazed wood windows
- entry doors c/w locks, deadbolts, keys
- window & door trims
- interior doors c/w hardware
- threaded steel storm rods at junctions