FREE INHOUSE STRUCTURAL ENGINEERED DRAWINGS
The Topeka is a PREMIUM model manufactured with 70mm (2-3/4) thick wall logs and uses rafters instead of purlins and a 7/12 roof pitch. The main floor is 25' x 40' = 1000 sq’ with a lofted area of 21' x 25' = 525 sq’ for a total of 1525 sq’. The living room has a vaulted ceiling of 17' making it feel extremely spacious and luxurious, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bath, utility room. Includes loft ladder, railing in loft to view the living area and canopies for over entry doors. Home is ready to assemble on a concrete slab or wood sub floor. Includes exterior & interior walls, windows & doors with hardware and mortised locks, deadbolts & keys plus interior doors with hardware and trims.
Insulation kit is only 10% of selling price and includes brackets and T&G cover boards.
Tip: Board insulation can be installed between studs, apply stucco wire and stucco over the studs. High density board insulation has an R-value of 6 per” = R-24 plus the thermal mass rating for the 2 3/4" log of R-12 = R-36.
Tip: Mount studs with a 1/2" space between studs and logs to feed electrical wiring, no drilling required.
The Topeka can be assembled in 15 days with 4 people and passes structural requirements for building codes. Modifications may be required for earthquake, heavy snow load regions and hurricane zones. Approved structural engineered drawings available on request for a fee.
- ready to mount on slab or wood sub floor
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered exterior walls
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered interior walls
- vaulted ceilings
- roof rafters
- loft ladder
- loft floor beams with 1 1/8" tongue & groove floor boards
- railing in loft area
- tongue & groove roof boards
- fascia trims
- PREMIUM double glazed wood windows
- entry doors c/w locks, deadbolts, keys
- window & door trims
- interior doors c/w hardware
- canopies over entrance doors with adjustable posts
- threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions