The MARSHALL `is a premium model built from 70mm (2 3/4") wall logs. The total footprint of this model is 2' x 48' (1248sq ft) on the main floor which includes the covered deck, plus 26' x 22' (572 sq ft) on the upper level. This model features stairs with landkings, and hte uupper level has an additional 4' covered balcony. The vaulted ceilings throughout provide a spacious open design. Mineral wool is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass, reduces noise levels & is environmentally friendly. The roof is insulated using locally supplied materials over the supplied tongue & groove roof boards, Build up toteh required depth to house insulation and install metal roofing or shingles, High density spray foam provides maximum benefits, teh higest R-value for thickness & is water proof.
Wall insulating kit - add an additional 10% to the sales price: includes metal brackets & 3/4" tongue & groove wall cover boards made of matching wood. Install studs using the brakets and then apply the interior wall cover boards over the studs.
Assembly : This model can be assembled in 20 days or less with 3 people.
Structural Engineering: Kit includes in-house structural engineering, some regions may require a local engineer to stamp drawings.
- FREE IN-HOUSE STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- no floor ready to assemble on a concrete slab, wood floor over piers, crawl space or basement
- pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- vaulted, cathedral ceilings
- pre-cut, numbered roof purlins, beams
- pre-cut numbered (18mm) 3/4" tongue & groove roof boards
- precut, numbered floor beams for second level
- pre-cut numbered 28mm (1 1/8") tongue & groove floor boards
- pre-cut numbered fascia boards
- stairs, landings, railings
- prebuilt sectional deck railings, vertical balustrades, handrail, adjustable posts on front and rear deck
- multi locking double glazed wood windows, trims
- entry doors, locks, deadbolts, keys, trims
- interior doors, hardware, trims
- threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions
- 2 spare wall logs, spare roof boards
- 600 - 8" log screws to connect first 2 rows, gable components, purlins.