Classic models are production models manufactured with 1-5/8" (40mm) thick walls.
Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windows and doors with weatherstripping, treated floor beams, 3/4" tongue and groove floor boards and are ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, paving stones, or use treated 6X6's to raise the buiding off the ground.
The Nipissing bunkie has a single door and window to the front as well as a side window and at 107sq ft does not require a building permit. What makes this such a great model is the cantilever to both front and back providing two adjoined sleeping areas that will fit a double matress in each. The full height loft in the Nipissing gives a large floor square footage on a small footprint and maximises internal space. Overall including the upper level there is 247sq ft.
This is an ideal project for 2 and can be assembled in 3 days.
Classic model kit includes:
- 1-5/8" (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- 3/4" T&G flooring with base trim
- pre-assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior of doors and windows
- decorative double wide solid wood door c/w hardware & keys
- removable wood grills for doors and windows
- 4 single wide wood windows
- roof beams
- 3/4" T&G roof boards
- loft floor beams
- 1-1/4" thick T&G loft floor boards
- loft railing and ladder
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps