Make your backyard the oasis you deserve with a quality built outdoor sauna - Eco Feiendly & Efficient with Lasting Health Benefits. Made with 100% Clear Canadian Western Red cedar our saunas are built for long-lasting durability and no detail is overlooked. Our outdoor saunas have unmatched quality, remarkable craftsmanship and unparalleled beauty. We have a number of heaters that you can pair up with your sauna to make sure you get the features adn function that you want!
The Cube sauna kit comes complete with a wooden heater guard, water bucket & ladle, sauna rocks, a combination thermometer/hydrometer gauge, and interior seating benches. Our saunas will heat up to 195F in under an hour, and can be enjoyed wither wet or dry, catering to a true Scandinavian sauna experience. Note that we do not inclued a heater in teh base price of the Sauna and recommend an 8 or 9kw size for this model.
TRADITIONAL SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN
The Scandinavian cube sauna has a classic beatury in its elegant simplicity. Our Cube saunas are constructed with T&G lumber staves that are held tightly together by stainless steel bands and fasteners. This interlocking system allows the lumber staves to expand and contract nautrually, and to form a tight seal. The sauna unit sits on plymer support cradles (included) that keep the sauna's underside above the ground. Not only are our Cube saunas lovley to look at, thier design is incredibly energy efficient and helps to distribute the heat evenly throughout the interior.
EASY SELF ASSEMBLY
Putting together our sauna kts is easy! All our suanas are designed with the DIY customer in mind . All the pieces are pre-cut and grooved, so no sawing or cutting is required.
Anyone with novice woodworking skills could build on in approximately 6 hours. All the assembler will need is a level, Phillips screwdriver, 7/6" and 9/16" open end wrenches, 9/16" deep socket wrnechm, vise grips, and a mallet.
- pre-cut and grooved lumber, 1.5" thickness
- Canadian Clear Cut Red Cedar
- Tempered gall door window and 2 x front windows
- Cedar door with stainless steel hinges
- Interior explosion-proof light bulkhead (wirings should be sourced locally)
- Wooden heater guard
- 2 bleacher-style benches for sitting or reclining
- Option to upgrde from standard bench seating to flat-folding wood recliners
- Includes wooden water bucket & ladele, sauna rocks, thermometer/hygrometer, adn sand timer
- 4-6 people depending on the seating arangements as well as the size and proximity of the bathers
- Electrical requirements - 110V for lighting and 240V for heating
- Please note: Heater and Bitumen roof shingels sold separely