Classic models are production models manufactured with 1-5/8" (40mm) thick walls. Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windwos & doors with weatherstripping, treated floor beams, 3/4" tongue & groove floor boards and are ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, paving stones, deck or used treated timbers to raise the building off the ground.
The Omaha 2 is as big as you can get at 107 sq ft in Ontario as a bunkie without requiring a building permit. Its double pitch roof and second level of windows make this a spacious and light filled addittion as a bunkie or garden house.
SHIPPING PRICES BASED ON DELIVERY LOCATION
Classic model kit includes:
- 1-5/8" (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- treated floor beams
- 3/4" T&G flooring with base trim
- pre-assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior of doors and windows
- decorative double wide glass doors
- 1 long tilt and turn window
- 2 half windows
- roof beams
- 3/4" T&G roof boards
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps