Classic models are production models manufactured with 1 5/8" (40)mm thick walls.
Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windows & doors with weatherstripping, treated floor beams, 3/4" tongue & groove floor boards ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, deck or treated 4x4's to raise the building off the ground.
The Johnston A is a great small cabin with a small room suitable for a composting toilet or storage closet. The covered deck area is ideal for outdoor relaxing. Perfect for a small summer guest cabin or home office.
Improve the comfort by adding insulatio to the roof adn insert insualtion between the floor joists before installign the flooring and you have a great 3 season cabin.
This model can be assembled in 2 days by 2 people.
SHIPPING PRICES BASED ON DELIVERY LOCATION
Classic Model kit includes:
- 1 5/8" (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- treated floor beams
- 3/4" T&G flooring with base trim
- pre assembled gable ends
- trims for interior and exterior of door
- decorative double wide solid wood door c/w harware & keys
- removable wood grills for doors and windows
- 1 single wide wood window
- 2 double wide wood windows
- 1 double wide wood door
- deck railings and posts
- roof beams
- 3/4" T&G roof boards
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps