The Kitchener 1 is a PREMIUM manufactured home using 70mm (2-3/4") thick interlocking wall logs. The Kitchener 1 is a classic one bedroom cottage suitable as either a 3 or 4 season cottage. With a covered front porch for outside entertainment it is the perfect model for escaping to. This PREMIUM model is insulated on the interior using metal brackets to mount 2x4 studs with 3/4" tongue & groove boards applied over the studs. Insulation kit is only 10% of selling price and includes brackets and T&G roof cover boards.
Tip: Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fibreglass and is considered a GREEN building material, environmantally friendly insulation.
- ready to mount on slab or wood sub floor
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered exterior walls
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered interior walls
- vaulted ceilings
- roof purlins
- tongue & groove ceiling/roof boards
- fascia trims
- PREMIUM double glazed wood windows
- entry doors c/w locks, deadbolts, keys
- window & door trims
- interior doors c/w hardware
- threaded steel storm rods at junctions