Classic models are production models manufactured with 1 5/8" (40mm) thick walls (not available in custom sizes). Classic models have double glazed tilt and turn window and door weather stripping, treated floor beams, 3/4" tongue and groove floor boards ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, paving stones or use treated 6x6's to raise the building off the ground.
The Lancaster is a single room model. It has double glass entry doors to the front with mortised lock, deadbolt and keys. Two tall narrow windows to the sides of the door as well as another window up high give a spacious feeling to this model. Improve the comfort by adding insulation to the roof prior to applying the finished roof of your choice and add insulation in the floor and you will have a light and airy one room cabin.
This kit is a 2-3 day project for 2 people.
Classic model kit includes:
- 1 5/8" (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- treated floor beams
- 3/4" T&G flooring with base trim
- pre-assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior of doors and windows
- decorative double wide glass doors c/w hardware & keys
- removable wood grills for doors and windows
- 2 tall narrow windows and 1 short wide window
- roof beams
- 3/4" T&G roof boards
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps