Classic models are production models manufactured with 1-5/8" (40mm) thick walls.
Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windows & doors with weatherstripping, treated floor beams, 3/4" tongue and grove floor boards ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, paving stones, deck or a floating foundation to raise the building off the ground.
The Johnston C is a great small cabin with a small room great for storage or a composting toilet. The covered deck area is ideal for outdoor relaxing.
Improve the comfort by adding insulation to the roof and insert insulation between the floor joists before installing the flooring and you have a great spacious 3 season cabin or extended living space.
This model can be assembled in 3 days by 2 people.
Classic model kit includes:
- 1-5/8" (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- treated floor beams
- 3/4" T&G flooring with base trim
- pre assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior door and windows
- decorative double wide solid wood door c/w hardare & keys
- roof beams
- 3/4" T&G roof boards
- 2 double wide windows
- 2 single wide windows (smaller size to back room)
- deck rails and boards
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps