Classic models are production models manufactured with 1-8/8" (40mm) thick walls - not available in custom sizes. Classic models have double glazed tilt & turn windows & doors with weather stripping, treated floor beams, 3/4" tongue & groove floor boards ready to mount on a LEVEL concrete slab, deck or used treated 6x6's to raise the building off the ground.
The Laker Shed (NOT AVAILABLE IN ONTARIO) has a decorative single wide wood door with laminated styles & rails, removable wood grills, mortised lock, deadbolt & keys plus 2 double wide venting windows. This model is lofted and includes a loft floor, railings and ladder. Improve the comfort by adding insulation to the roof before applying the finished roofing of your choice and add insualtin in the floor adn you will have a comfortable guest cabin. this model is ideal for the back yard or cottage property.
Small venting windows can be added to the loft and installed later or add a skylight for improved lighting and watch the stars from your bed.
- In house structural engineering
- 1-5/8" (40mm) thick pre-cut interlocking wall logs
- treated floor beams
- 3/4" T&G flooring with base trim
- pre-assembled gable ends
- trims for interior & exterior of door & windows
- decorative single wide wood door c/w hardware & keys
- 2 double wide wood windows
- roof beams
- 3/4" T&G roof boards
- loft floor beams
- 1-1/4" thick T&G loft floor boards
- loft railing & ladder
- adjustable posts under front gable
- fascia boards
- wooden storm straps