The Rockford is a PREMIUM home manufactured using 70mm (2-3/4") thick interconnecting wall logs. The Rockford is perfect as a 3 or 4 season cottage with a covered front porch for outside living. This PREMIUM model can be insulated on the interor using metal brackets to mount 2x4 studs with 3/4" tongue & groove boards applied over the studs. Insulation kit is only 10% of selling price and includes brackets and T&G cover boards.
Tip: Mineral wool insualtion is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fibre glass and is considered a GREEN building material, environmentally friendly insulation.
- ready to mount on slab or wood sub floor
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered exterior walls
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered interior walls
- vaulted ceilings
- roof purlins
- tongue & groove ceiling/roof boards
- fascia trims
- PREMIUM double glazed wood windows
- entry doors c/w locks, deadbolts, keys
- window & door trims
- interior doors c/w hardware
- threaded steel storm rods at junctions