The Toledo D is a PREMIUM manufactured home using a 70mm (2-3/4") thick interlocking wall log. The Toledo D is a two bedroom with open concept living area and a built in breakfast bar in the kitchen and a loft area for additional storage that makes it ideal as a cottage or getaway cabin.
This PREMIUM model can be insulated on the interior using metal brackets to mount 2x4 studs with 3/4" tongue & groove boards applied over the studs to turn the home from a 3 season to 4 season building. Insulation kit is only 10% of selling price and includes brackets and T&G cover boards.
Tip: Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fibreglass and is considered a GREEN building material, environmentally friendly insulation.
- ready to mount on slab or wood sub floor
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered exterior walls
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered interior walls
- vaulted ceilings
- roof purlins
- deck railings
- loft floor beams, 1 1/8" T&G loft flooring, loft ladder
- tongue & groove ceiling/roof boards
- fascia trims
- PREMIUM double glazed wood windows
- entry doors c/w locks, deadbolts, keys
- window & door trims
- interior doors c/w hardware
- threaded steel storm rods at junctions