The Aspen is a PREMIUM manufactured home using 70mm (2-3/4") interlocking wall logs. The footprint is 24' x 36' or 834 sq ft on the ground floor. It is a compact home perfect as a starter house or family cabin with a bonus lofted area for storage. The covered porch makes a great area for relaxing and outside entertainment. This PREMIUM model is insulated on the interior using metal brackets to mount 2 x 4 studs with 3/4" tongue & groove boards applied over the studs. Insulation kit is only 10% of selling price and includes brackets and T&G cover boards.
Tip: Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisture witha higher R-value per inch than fibreglass and is considered a GREEN building material, environmentally friendly insulation.
- ready to mount on slab or wood sub floor
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered exterior walls
- (70mm) 2 3/4" pre-cut numbered interior walls
- vaulted ceilings
- roof purlins
- tongue & groove ceiling/roof boards
- fascia trims
- loft floor beams, 1 1/8" T&G floor, loft ladder
- PREMIUM double glazed wood windows
- entry doors c/w locks, deadbolts, keys
- window & door trims
- interior doors c/w hardware
- threaded steel storm rods at junctions
- standard electrical drilling