Sale price valid to April 30, 2023
(NOTE: sale pricing on this model is subject to change without notice)
The Woodham is a solid wood home using 70mm (2-3/4") thick wall logs. This model has a footprint of 433" x 374" for a total of 1124 sq ft less the front covered deck area. A 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom design with a very open concept due to the vaulted / cathedral ceiling of just over 16'. Modifications to the floor plan can be made at NO CHARGE providing no additional materials are required.
Insulating instalation kit add 10% - includes metal brackets fro studs & 3/4" T&G wall cover boards.
Tip: Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisure with a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass and is considered a GREEN building material, environmentally friendly insulation.
The Woodham can be assembled in 13 days or less with 4 people. The building passes structual requirements for building codes in all of North America.
- no floor ready to assemble on a concrete slab, wood floors over piers, crawl space or basements
- pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- pre-cut, numbered gable components
- vaulted, cathedral ceilings
- glulam purlins 3-7/8" x 7-7/8" pre-cut, numbered roof purlins/ beams
- pre-cut, numbered (18mm) 3/4" T&G roof boards
- pre-cut, numbered fascia boards
- prebuilt sectional deck railings, vertical balustrades, handrail, adjustable posts
- PREMIUM multi locking double glazed wood windows, hardware, trims
- entry doors, locks, deadbolts, keys, trims
- interior doors, hardware, trims
- threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions or 7" log screws
- spare wall logs/spare roof boards