IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP FROM EUROPE
Sale price valid to April 30,2023
(NOTE: sale pricing on this model is subject to change without notice)
Nebraska 2 Premium 68mm (2-5/8") thick wall logs is one of our most poplular kits. This model has a total footprint of 24' x 40' - 960 sq ft which includes the 6' covered deck area and a loft over the two bedrooms. The roof has a 7/12 roof pitch giving the loft 90" of height at its peak. The main living area has 14' high cathedral ceilings creating a very open living space.
SPECIAL FEATURE - This model includes our exclusive PVC/ Shutter windows. PVC oak woodgrain, double glazed LOW-E maintenance free windows are included. These unique windows come with a exterior rolling shutter that is controlled from the interior, providing added security, improved insulating qualities, reduced noise & complete darkness for extended sleeping.
Tip: Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass and is consdiered a GREEN building material, environmentally friendly insulation.
The Nebraska 2 can be assembled in 10 days or less with 3 people. The building passes structural requirements for building codes in all of North America.
- no floor - ready to assemble on a concrete slab, wood floor over peiers, crawl space or basement
- pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- pre-cut numbered gable components
- vaulted cathedral ceilings
- pre-cut, numbered roof purlins, beams
- pre-cut, numbered (18mm 3/4" T&G roof boards
- pre-cut, numbered loft floor beams
- pre-cut, numbered (28mm) 1-1/8" T&G loft floor boards
- loft ladder
- pre-cut, numbered fascia boards
- prebuilt sectional deck railings, vertical balustrades, handrail, adjustable posts
- Oak woodgrain PVC maintenance free windows with rollign shutters
- wood entry doors, locks, deadbolts, keys, trims
- wood interior doors, hardware, trims
- 2 spare wall logs, spare roof boards,
- threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions or 7" log screws