The Sequoia is a modern sloped roof house with a footprint of 24' x 40' giving 960 sq ft of living space with an open living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus utility room. the ceiling height is 10'5" tapering down to 8' at the back, creating an angled vaulted ceiling.
Insulating insulation kit add 10% - includes metal brackets for studs & 3/4" T&G wall cover boards.
Tip: Mineral wool insualtino is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass and is considered a GREEN buiolding material, environmentally friendly insulation.
The Sequoia can be assembeled in 10 days or less with 3 people. The building passes structural requirements for buildign codes in all of North America.
Tip: skylights can be added to increase lighting.
- no floor - ready to mount on a concrete slab, wood floor over piers, crawl space or basement
- pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- vaulted ceilings
- roof purlins
- T&G roof boards
- Fascia trims
- PREMIUM drouble glazed wood windows
- entry doors with locks, deadbolts and keys
- window and Door trims
- interior doors with hardware
- threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions or 7" log screws