The Nova is a solid wood home using 70mm (2 3/4") thick wall logs. This 1775 sq' modern design home has a flat sloped two level roof, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom includes a walk in closet with a master bath, there is a utility room plus a large open living area and an attached garage. The vaulted ceilings throughout provide a very open concept. This model is ready to assemble on a concrete slab or wood sub floor.
ASK about structural engineering options
Insulating Installation kit - add 10% to price - includes stud brackets with 3/4" T&G wall cover boards
Tip : Mineral wool insulation is recommended for log construction. It is impervious to moisture with a higher R-value per inch than fiberglass and is considered a GREEN building material, envionmentally friendly insulation.
The Nova can be assembled in 15 days with 4 people and passes structural requirements for building codes. Modifications may be required for earthquake, heavy snow load regions and hurricane zones.
- ASK about structural engineering options
- no floor - ready to assemble on a concrete slab, wood floor orver piers, crawls space or basement
- pre-cut, numbered exterior walls
- pre-cut, numbered interior walls
- pre-cut, numbred gable components
- Vaulted, cathedral ceilings
- pre-cut numbered roof purlins, beams
- pre-cut, numbered (18mm) 3/4" tongue & groove roof baords,
- pre-cut numbered fascia boards,
- prebuilt sectional deck railings, vertical balustrades, handrail, adjustable posts
- PREMIUM multi locking double glazed wood windows, trims
- interior doors, hardware, trims
- rough opening for locally supplied overhead garage door
- threaded steel storm rods for perimeter wall junctions
- 2 spare wall logs / spare roof boards